Sunday, November 8, 2009

My MCC - Chris Ketchem

Hi All.

Well, the season is coming to a close. Some good times were had, friendships were created, and most importantly, some great work was accomplished. As amazing as our experiences may have been with MCC, it's time to take a step forward toward our futures and continued opened doors. As for this blogger, it's time for a job search as the memory of the beautiful summer he had traveling this gorgeous state lingers in his brain.

I had a fun time putting together a video/slide show for my team to show off at the graduation on Friday. I've also put together a photo scrap book to be kept in the MCC office for future crews and staff to flip through.

If you are AT ALL interested in applying for a season with MCC, I would greatly encourage you to do so. I am grateful to MCC for my experiences and the awesome opportunities I was blessed with this past summer/fall. I'm sad it's over. However, I'm looking forward to what my future has in store for me. It's my hope that my experiences gained with MCC will only help my future endeavors and give me a fresh perspective.

Thank you MCC! and good luck to all those crew members with your plans for the future!! -Chris Ketchem

No comments:

Post a Comment


Take nothing for granted. Not one blessed, cool mountain day or one hellish, desert day or one sweaty, stinky, hiking companion. It is all a gift.
—CINDY ROSS, Journey on the Crest, 1987