Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Credo - Brady Wiegands, GY Expedition


People talk about that one experience in life that changes them forever. They tell the stories of their hardships and trials that made them the person they are today. My MCC experience would defiantly qualify as one of these life altering moments. I met so many great new people and built memories I will cherish for years. I developed a good understanding of how to respect wildlife and preserve it. At times I didn’t know if I’d make it but I persevered and will never forget my experience. The morals I have built during my season will last me till I’m old and gray. I have been taught to always be aware of my surroundings weather it’s during the middle of crosscutting or just bouncing up trail. This program has given me so many life lessons that I can hopefully someday teach to future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Take nothing for granted. Not one blessed, cool mountain day or one hellish, desert day or one sweaty, stinky, hiking companion. It is all a gift.
—CINDY ROSS, Journey on the Crest, 1987